Derick Wong Wong Bee My loving blog
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
You are listening to : wongwongbee music ^^

Until the End - Breaking Benjamin
Saturday, February 28, 2009

today post is for yesterday

jus lyk wad i indicated jus now dont wan say again =p today jus stay back in school for history tutorial and my prayer meeting and cca well at least lol.. ok tis wad happen *tadum* go school aiyah boring say everything then jus skip str8 after school got prayer started at around 1 then me and darren got tutorial at 1 then lyk lol... but our leader :dorothy quickly make it fast for us thank you dorothy =D then me and darren chiong 1.15 go find miss siti hahahaha lol she say y we late jus say we got some sort of meeting!!!! HEHEHE

then i just when to clarify miss siti all my doubt she said my SBQ (source based question) can get 8 - 9 marks /10 wan but she say i nvr use my own words tats why wah so sad -.-'' got 4 instead haiz nvm i will try harder nxt time she also indicated when she mark my paper last year she got rmb mine wow im so touched =D then tell me all my bad flaw blablabla.... then darren also told her alot of qn then ok thank you miss siti =D

then me and darren went to canteen get our lunch then he told me why he banned himself from cg then talk talk talk then he determined to do well for his exam

GO DARREN BEHIND YOU ALL THE WAY!!!! GOD WILL HELP YOU!

after tat he go study while me? play loh =p hahaha ok but i will study too kay... cannot lost to darren hohohohoho... then bus come then everybody chiong ah!!!! lol then when get down the bus lol all of us fool around lol mr cheong blow the whistle i standing beside him leh almost go deaf =( lol nvm then went for training then we run dam funny lol ok nvm then we do uphill 4 times in a row it was hell in earth =( then we had to run again to run around the bedok reservoir everybody was lyk complaining =p

then nid to chiong back to home cus cg starting soon then reeach around 6.40 then go shower around 7 liao omg i nid meet my cg ppl at 7 at tamp mrt then in the end when i reach tamp mrt at 7.10 only lester and ying fang there lol .... k nvm then eat my dinner while waiting =p is carrot cake super nice lol then in the end we departed at 8pm lol why? ask yi ting =p then went for cg blablabla share my testimony about the changi airport thing i posted few days ago lol ok then jimmy managed use me as and example for his sermons lol cus he was talking about "WISE"

throughout the cg he say yah mus be lyk derick very wise lol glad i was able to help in the cg sermon =p then he talk about ppl who are narrow minded ah very stubborn but me? i very nice 1 i very open-minded teachable always looking out for my bad flaws =p so to all you ppl out there if u are 1 of the bad points there u mus do reflection ah!!!

then chiong back to home lol lazy post ytd ok so tats all for now



I pinned this entry at 10:37 AM

1)I love God. 2)Hope to rise up. 3)Want to serve my church. 4)Want to improve my behaviour. 5)Want to get to know my friend better. 6)Want to love God more than ever before. 7)Want to lose 15kg by end of year 8)I want to find a really best buddy that i can share my joy and sorrow with.

CHC SENIOR PASTOR =D
MY DEAR CLASS 2E1' 09
Chloe
Darren
David
Gabriel
Grace
Hazel
Jia Hui
Jimmy
Joanne
Joanna
Karen
Kia Hwee
Kenneth
Kyra
Lena
Lester
Michelle
Marcus
Natalie
Nicolea
Perry
Shannon
Xiu Hui
Yini
Wei Na
[Animepaper]
[Hitsugaya.org]
[Imeem]
[Little chibi]

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4517629421509128294\x26blogName\x3dMy+Life\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://wongwongbee.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wongwongbee.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7790486020280836270', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> Version 0.6 // >> My soul is winter << //