Derick Wong Wong Bee My loving blog
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
You are listening to : wongwongbee music ^^

Until the End - Breaking Benjamin
Sunday, March 8, 2009

pissed

well today not really my day haiz my school alot problems liao tis and tat argh frustrating .... well i hope tat i can help to solve the problem ASAP .. well nvm at least God made my day and now i tell u why =D

jus now go for svc well queue up alone ying fang late nvm haha used to it =x jk well anyway... manage to book a very good seat then i was lyk wow cus i came quite late lol still got good seat wooo thanks Jesus one of the thing made me happy then nxt pastor tan come to preach he really preached very well and i bzing taking down the notes lazy go xplain then praise and worship the 1st song sing I will bless the Lord (wow) another thing made my day cus i everyday listening to tis song especially the part where they sing God of all the earth Jesus is lyk so cool i tell u well im glad i serve a living God

then nxt after svc go eat jus eat my usual mee pok lol then go watch movie till 11.50 is marley & me watching the 2nd time lester again cried lol he mus be too touched again lol well at least yi ting nvr cried lol me leh? nothing loh nvr keep pet so i dont noe but i wan to keep sia but nvm had much fun wif my cg members then jimym sent me back jus wanna say ty to him and

GOD OF ALL THE EARTH JESUS I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! :) :) :)

I pinned this entry at 12:32 AM

1)I love God. 2)Hope to rise up. 3)Want to serve my church. 4)Want to improve my behaviour. 5)Want to get to know my friend better. 6)Want to love God more than ever before. 7)Want to lose 15kg by end of year 8)I want to find a really best buddy that i can share my joy and sorrow with.

CHC SENIOR PASTOR =D
MY DEAR CLASS 2E1' 09
Chloe
Darren
David
Gabriel
Grace
Hazel
Jia Hui
Jimmy
Joanne
Joanna
Karen
Kia Hwee
Kenneth
Kyra
Lena
Lester
Michelle
Marcus
Natalie
Nicolea
Perry
Shannon
Xiu Hui
Yini
Wei Na
[Animepaper]
[Hitsugaya.org]
[Imeem]
[Little chibi]

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4517629421509128294\x26blogName\x3dMy+Life\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://wongwongbee.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wongwongbee.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7790486020280836270', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> Version 0.6 // >> My soul is winter << //