Derick Wong Wong Bee My loving blog
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
You are listening to : wongwongbee music ^^

Until the End - Breaking Benjamin
Thursday, May 14, 2009

HEY GUYS IM BACK

HEY GUYS IM BACK i told u guys i will not be posting for the next few weeks as i have many problems to solve.... well it dosent matter now they ARE solved!!! THANKS TO my great SISTER!!! AKA HAZEL =D
i prayed for her and she prayed for me =D this is her prayer for me :
Dear Heavenly Father ,
please protect Derick . As i know , He also has alot of problems going
on . Give him the courage and confidence to face these trails .
Im sure he can do it , and he WILL :D Amen .

Firsly, i would lyk to thank God for putting hazel into my life. =D she really have always been there for me when im feeling down... and the viceversa way. well this is not over yet! =D i still a long long way to understand better =D i would lyk to protect my friends!!! =D
And now im posting this while revising for my science purposely wake up early to study haha worrie=x i want get a A1 =D wish me luck and thank you to my dear E269 cg members who have been praying for me and the rest =D God bless you 2 guys love ya =D
MY GREATEST HONOUR WILL ALWAYS BE TO SERVE MY LORD AND KING

I pinned this entry at 5:33 AM

1)I love God. 2)Hope to rise up. 3)Want to serve my church. 4)Want to improve my behaviour. 5)Want to get to know my friend better. 6)Want to love God more than ever before. 7)Want to lose 15kg by end of year 8)I want to find a really best buddy that i can share my joy and sorrow with.

CHC SENIOR PASTOR =D
MY DEAR CLASS 2E1' 09
Chloe
Darren
David
Gabriel
Grace
Hazel
Jia Hui
Jimmy
Joanne
Joanna
Karen
Kia Hwee
Kenneth
Kyra
Lena
Lester
Michelle
Marcus
Natalie
Nicolea
Perry
Shannon
Xiu Hui
Yini
Wei Na
[Animepaper]
[Hitsugaya.org]
[Imeem]
[Little chibi]

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4517629421509128294\x26blogName\x3dMy+Life\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://wongwongbee.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wongwongbee.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7790486020280836270', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> Version 0.6 // >> My soul is winter << //