Derick Wong Wong Bee My loving blog
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
You are listening to : wongwongbee music ^^

Until the End - Breaking Benjamin
Wednesday, May 20, 2009

IMPROVEMENT!!!

IMPROVEMENT!!!! my results really improve alot hahahaha =D result out!!! el 51/80 im woots as i always been failing hahahaha !!! Geo 50/80 which is quite good as i always have been grtting a bordeline pass haha while lith 28/50 no comment hahaha =x maths haiz... dissppointed jus now 75 but i thank God as actually 74 altogether then managed find mistake ^^ so 75/100 the paper divided into 2 section both is /50 mine is 39/50 35/50 the 35 changed to 36 soo wee 75 lol hahaha report book wont come out A1 though cus last term A2 haiz... nvm i tried my best gotta focus on my maths!!!! Chinese 42.5/70 then i change to 44.5 haha another mistake lol a mcq qn mark wrong so wee +2 mark hahahaha i got 11th in the whole class for chinese lol but i tink +2 more should be 10 hahahaha see how lol =p
dam lucky sia today got briefing on the track & field we dividing in our group lol i tht i will end up in the track & field team then wee im in the cross country woo!!!!! hahahahaah tis is my day lol hahaha then went cut hair wif lester at Lena L at loyang point he was lyk asking me : " should i cut my hair anot?" he ask me so many time till i so pek chek lol hahahaha in the end he decided to cut lol hahahaha then still daaaam long though hahahahhahahah =p he came my house lol
*ding dong* my drum delivered wooo!!!! but it was delivered in a box and i cannot take it out cus the man who delivered say keep it inside first cus few days ltr a guy will come and tune the whole drum and he will help us set-up sooo dying to noe wad is inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha actually i noe liao just wan to take it out lol hahahaha well today is really a good day then
i went to collect my psp they repaired it liao woohoo!!!! hahaha very fast pay $90 -.-'' niao well nvm the good thing is got it back then went back went to find my memory card and battery cannot find!!!! lol went the whole house find then when im going give up hope my mum found it me lol i actually keep in my watch box which is just infront of me lol... nvm everything i found it lol hahahahaha well longest post ever in my life i have ever written hahaha

GOD BLESS ME AND HE LOVE YOU CHEER UP!!!!!

I pinned this entry at 7:13 PM

1)I love God. 2)Hope to rise up. 3)Want to serve my church. 4)Want to improve my behaviour. 5)Want to get to know my friend better. 6)Want to love God more than ever before. 7)Want to lose 15kg by end of year 8)I want to find a really best buddy that i can share my joy and sorrow with.

CHC SENIOR PASTOR =D
MY DEAR CLASS 2E1' 09
Chloe
Darren
David
Gabriel
Grace
Hazel
Jia Hui
Jimmy
Joanne
Joanna
Karen
Kia Hwee
Kenneth
Kyra
Lena
Lester
Michelle
Marcus
Natalie
Nicolea
Perry
Shannon
Xiu Hui
Yini
Wei Na
[Animepaper]
[Hitsugaya.org]
[Imeem]
[Little chibi]

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4517629421509128294\x26blogName\x3dMy+Life\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://wongwongbee.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wongwongbee.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7790486020280836270', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> Version 0.6 // >> My soul is winter << //