Derick Wong Wong Bee My loving blog
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
You are listening to : wongwongbee music ^^

Until the End - Breaking Benjamin
Friday, May 15, 2009

woo wooo

My hair still havent tio caught by miss nut~~ i am a lucky boy God bless me =D
haha well jus wanna first say thanks who have been encouraging me and giving me advice when im feeling down... thanks for everything!!
well finally exam is over... time to play!! dont noe wad to do liao now got post exam activities siaaanz i wan stay at home.. play!!! well ltr im going to have combined cell group again jimmy cannot come dont noe why lol hahaha well now exam over can slakc alot liao.. today after exam hang out wif ryan darren rafie yi yuan rafie taught me some cool magic trick practising now haha
ltr going show to my cg member darren dont spoil the trick!!! =p hahahaha well cya guys later and some of u guys on monday lololp got a stupid incineration plant trip... -.-''

I pinned this entry at 3:05 PM

1)I love God. 2)Hope to rise up. 3)Want to serve my church. 4)Want to improve my behaviour. 5)Want to get to know my friend better. 6)Want to love God more than ever before. 7)Want to lose 15kg by end of year 8)I want to find a really best buddy that i can share my joy and sorrow with.

CHC SENIOR PASTOR =D
MY DEAR CLASS 2E1' 09
Chloe
Darren
David
Gabriel
Grace
Hazel
Jia Hui
Jimmy
Joanne
Joanna
Karen
Kia Hwee
Kenneth
Kyra
Lena
Lester
Michelle
Marcus
Natalie
Nicolea
Perry
Shannon
Xiu Hui
Yini
Wei Na
[Animepaper]
[Hitsugaya.org]
[Imeem]
[Little chibi]

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4517629421509128294\x26blogName\x3dMy+Life\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://wongwongbee.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wongwongbee.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7790486020280836270', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> Version 0.6 // >> My soul is winter << //