Derick Wong Wong Bee My loving blog
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
You are listening to : wongwongbee music ^^

Until the End - Breaking Benjamin
Wednesday, May 13, 2009

NOTICE!

YOU KNOW EVERYTIME A PROBLEM IS SOLVED THERE IS ALWAYS A NEXT PROBLEM COMING UP?!?!?!?! I DONT NOE I MEAN EVEN TIS IS TRIAL WHY THE HELL AM I GOING THROUGH ENDLESS AND ENDLESS OF TRIALS?!?!?! I DONT WANT TO BE ANYBODY FAMOUS ALL I JUST WISH FOR IS TO BE A NORMAL HUMAN... I DONT WANT TO BE ANYBODY GREAT OR WHATSOEVER!? I BELIEVE HE HAVE A PURPOSE FOR IT BUT WHY ???? me? IM GONNA PRAY TONIGHT I WANT TO KNOW THE AWNSER!!!!! I DONT WAN MY FRIEND TO SUFFER ANYMORE BECAUSE OF ME ENOUGH IS ENOUGH IF I DO NOT HAVE THE POWER TO HELP MY FRIEND THEN I NEED THE POWER!!!!! I NEED TO FIND A WAY!!! THIS HAS GONE WAY TOO LOOOOOOONG!!!!!!! WE HUMANS HAVE LIMIT YOU KNOW?!?! MY PATIENCE TOO HAVE A LIMIT POINT IF I ONE DAY I CANT STAND THE SIGHT OF YOUR ATTITUDE ANYMORE.. U BETTER WATCH OUT THIS DOSENT HAPPEN
IM GOING ON A JOURNEY NOW... I WONT BE POSTING FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEK
I NEED TO FIND THE "STEP" I NEED TO TAKE AND USE IT TO HELP MY FRIEND

I pinned this entry at 7:11 PM

1)I love God. 2)Hope to rise up. 3)Want to serve my church. 4)Want to improve my behaviour. 5)Want to get to know my friend better. 6)Want to love God more than ever before. 7)Want to lose 15kg by end of year 8)I want to find a really best buddy that i can share my joy and sorrow with.

CHC SENIOR PASTOR =D
MY DEAR CLASS 2E1' 09
Chloe
Darren
David
Gabriel
Grace
Hazel
Jia Hui
Jimmy
Joanne
Joanna
Karen
Kia Hwee
Kenneth
Kyra
Lena
Lester
Michelle
Marcus
Natalie
Nicolea
Perry
Shannon
Xiu Hui
Yini
Wei Na
[Animepaper]
[Hitsugaya.org]
[Imeem]
[Little chibi]

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4517629421509128294\x26blogName\x3dMy+Life\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://wongwongbee.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wongwongbee.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7790486020280836270', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> Version 0.6 // >> My soul is winter << //