Derick Wong Wong Bee My loving blog
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
You are listening to : wongwongbee music ^^

Until the End - Breaking Benjamin
Monday, July 6, 2009

Unexpected

today i woke up around 10+ cus is youth day woohoo!!! holiday shiok man sad only 1 day but nvm la btr than nth then around 12.30 my friend call me ask me accompany her
to city hall to check for guitar i was lyk errr???
so unexpected lucky i just finish my dota game loh so i said ok loh
since i nth to do at home then went meet her she funny sia reach city hall
she tell me she dont know how to go i was lyk zZz? lol then lucky got directory then we reach liao
she happily crusing around searching for guitar then i was lyk yawn~
come for wad lol but nvm la had fun also lol then she said she daaaaaaaaaaam hungry
lol then from the wad peniscula plaze walk to esplanade LOL!!! she still say i dont know how go
i also lol cause i nvr been there be4 when i told her she asked me SERIOUS?! about 10 times?
lol
suay suay the shi it was raining then she ask me hold the umbrella for her i was lyk ...?
she tell me cus i a guy and i also taller than her i nth to say liao loh =p it suxs to be tall!!! lol
went to the esplanade library eat expensive my chicken rice 6.50
worth it also actually got 6 pieces of wing lol hehe eat till dam full
the drink daaaaaaaaaam expensive is lyk 3.00 / can lol....
it was a art library so got lots of music also then she go look her guitar i look for my drum
stay till half hour lol she complain daam cold then left i just follow her lol
girls will be girls hehe =p
then she say wan go suntec i just follow loh anything happen to her
her parents find me i si liao x.x
then she start talking about her love life everything i was laughing cus is dam funny
lol well haha... then she say she not quite sure how go back lol! neither do i =p
after quite a time we still managed to reach the mrt haha
she live in hougang i in simei so diff line then we bb liao and...
here i am folks to post this hehe!!! HAPPY HOLIDAY

I pinned this entry at 5:41 PM

1)I love God. 2)Hope to rise up. 3)Want to serve my church. 4)Want to improve my behaviour. 5)Want to get to know my friend better. 6)Want to love God more than ever before. 7)Want to lose 15kg by end of year 8)I want to find a really best buddy that i can share my joy and sorrow with.

CHC SENIOR PASTOR =D
MY DEAR CLASS 2E1' 09
Chloe
Darren
David
Gabriel
Grace
Hazel
Jia Hui
Jimmy
Joanne
Joanna
Karen
Kia Hwee
Kenneth
Kyra
Lena
Lester
Michelle
Marcus
Natalie
Nicolea
Perry
Shannon
Xiu Hui
Yini
Wei Na
[Animepaper]
[Hitsugaya.org]
[Imeem]
[Little chibi]

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4517629421509128294\x26blogName\x3dMy+Life\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://wongwongbee.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wongwongbee.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7790486020280836270', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> Version 0.6 // >> My soul is winter << //