Derick Wong Wong Bee My loving blog
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
You are listening to : wongwongbee music ^^

Until the End - Breaking Benjamin
Sunday, April 4, 2010

im back

Hey ppl im back long time no see~~~ Alot of things haf been happenin this past few months muahahahaha im just only gonna talk about the major things that had been happening~~ :
I really had lots of ups and down maybe due to overthinkin of things but lately i had feel i am losin my friends slowly but surely 1by1 they seem to be givin me the cold shoulder which i dont know why :( i really pray that i didnt do anything wrong
Ah our church is gonna haf our buildin at suntec convention centre!!!!!!! ^^ muahahaha so honoured to be part of the project UNEQUAL AMOUNT EQUAL SACRIFICE! ^^ pledged a few hundreds and so pray God will be with me to fullfill my pledge! ^^
Really dyin to meet ps kenneth my zone leader! ^^ He is a great example to us all and all of us really loved him alot! He is always out there workin hard for the poor and needy ... What a great leader i serve! ^^
Also i was told that i was tooooooo kind,nice and gullible and foolish for my own good... xD oh well haahahaha really really... shall see wad i can do about it? XD think i nid to change? im not sure...
My greatest worry only right now is my friends as i said earlier they seem to be givin me cold shoulder im so worried..... Did i really did anythin wrong? Please tell me if i did and i will change!! I really just want to have good friends that i can count on! :( THANKS PEEPOS


I pinned this entry at 2:50 AM

1)I love God. 2)Hope to rise up. 3)Want to serve my church. 4)Want to improve my behaviour. 5)Want to get to know my friend better. 6)Want to love God more than ever before. 7)Want to lose 15kg by end of year 8)I want to find a really best buddy that i can share my joy and sorrow with.

CHC SENIOR PASTOR =D
MY DEAR CLASS 2E1' 09
Chloe
Darren
David
Gabriel
Grace
Hazel
Jia Hui
Jimmy
Joanne
Joanna
Karen
Kia Hwee
Kenneth
Kyra
Lena
Lester
Michelle
Marcus
Natalie
Nicolea
Perry
Shannon
Xiu Hui
Yini
Wei Na
[Animepaper]
[Hitsugaya.org]
[Imeem]
[Little chibi]

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4517629421509128294\x26blogName\x3dMy+Life\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://wongwongbee.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wongwongbee.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7790486020280836270', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> Version 0.6 // >> My soul is winter << //